The City of Subiaco is a progressive inner city local government known for its retail, hospitality and entertainment sector as well as its attractive environment and streetscapes. The city invites you to be a part of a culture which enables employees to enjoy excellent work life balance and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who welcomes people from all ages, genders and backgrounds. Applications to this role are open to people of all abilities.
We are currently looking for Basketball Umpires for casual employment at Lords recreation centre in Subiaco.
Join our Sports team at Lords and be responsible for the following as an Umpire:
- Responsible for the game play and rulings of games within the court sports environment.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the current by-laws for the specific sports competitions.
- Responsible for equipment while umpiring including bibs, balls and scoreboard.
- Report any unsportsmanlike conduct and assist sports department with any investigations into incidents.
The essential requirements for this position include:
- Qualifications and experience in umpiring/refereeing in allocated sport.
- Available Monday through Wednesday nights 6pm - 10.45pm.
Only applications with a CV/Resume attached will be considered.
Hourly rate: starting at $20.19 per game or $26.92 per hour.
Enquiries: Michael O'Day – Sports Team Leader 62296627
Applications close: 4.00pm 30 November 2020