Lords Recreation Centre is a leading provider of health, fitness and organised sport activities in the metropolitan area. We are part of the City of Subiaco and offer excellent training and support and an opportunity to be part of an exciting and dynamic team.
We are seeking experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Café Assistants to provide high quality coffee, food, and customer service to our community clients on a casual basis.
This dynamic role is responsible for:
- Service delivery of food, beverages, and alcohol;
- Customer service;
- Assistance with food preparation; and
- General Cafe duties.
The requirements of the role include:
- High standard of knowledge and experience in coffee making.
- Quality customer service skills from hospitality experience;
- Sound knowledge of hygiene and safety standards in the handling of food and beverages;
- Current RSA Certificate and Approved Manager License;
- Current Police Clearance; and
- First Aid Certificate.
Salary: $20.55 - $27.40 per hour
Hours: Shifts will vary with the Café open 6.30 am to 9.30 pm daily. Applicants must be willing and able to commit to a range of shifts. As the Café operates an external catering service, employees may be asked to attend events concluding at 10.30 pm.
Enquiries: All queries should be directed to Jaimi Rogers, Café Team Leader on 62296622, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please submit your resume and current copies of your RSA Certificate, Approved Manage License, Police Clearance and First Aid Certificate.
Applications close 4pm on 3 December 2020