- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- Develop content for print and digital channels
- Five weeks annual leave, monthly RDOs, free parking or sustainable travel allowance, subsidised gym membership and other benefits
The City of Subiaco is a progressive inner city local government known for its retail, hospitality and entertainment sector as well as its attractive environment and streetscapes. The city invites you to be a part of a culture which enables employees to enjoy excellent work life balance and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming people from all genders, ages and backgrounds.
The City is seeking an experienced and motivated communications professional to join the busy Communication and Engagement team. You will be hard-working and team-oriented with strong relationship skills and a demonstrated ability to write engaging content for a range of audiences and mediums.
This role is responsible for:
- creating content across print and digital channels to promote the city’s events, services, facilities and projects
- developing and implementing a range of communications plans and activities to inform and engage the community
- maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- contributing to the strategic communications objectives of the organisation.
The requirements of this position include:
- demonstrated ability to develop, implement and maintain innovative communications plans and strategies
- excellent written communication skills with demonstrated ability to prepare content for a diverse range of audiences and mediums
- well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- sound project management skills and the ability to produce high quality work within tight time frames.
- Ability to use corporate computer systems, website content management systems (CMS) and graphic design programs (preferred)
The staff at the City of Subiaco uphold and consistently demonstrate the City of Subiaco’s values of Respect, Integrity, Customer Service and Teamwork.
Salary: $75,000-$80,000 plus up to 14% superannuation
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements as outlined in the position description.
Applications close at 4pm on Monday 24 June