The City of Subiaco is a progressive inner city local government known for its retail, hospitality and entertainment sector as well as its attractive environment and streetscapes. The city invites you to be a part of a culture which enables employees to enjoy excellent work life balance and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who welcomes people from all ages, genders and backgrounds. Applications to this role are open to people of all abilities.
The City of Subiaco’s employees are guided by the organisational values of Respect, Integrity, Customer Service and Team Work.
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and passionate professional to join our skilled team at Lords Recreation Centre. The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, a passion for health and fitness and thrive on helping others get the most out of their fitness journey.
We are seeking two enthusiastic and motivated permanent part-time Gym Instructors to provide high quality service to all clients by creating a vibrant and exciting atmosphere for members. These positions range between 30 and 45 hours per fortnight.
Please address your suitability based on main requirements as set out below:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- Relevant tertiary level qualification in Health and Fitness (desirable)
- Highly developed and proven interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies to promote and expand service delivery
- Experience in small group training( desirable)
- Availability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends is essential
- Current National Police Clearance
- First Aid Certificate required
This position is part time and will be offered as a permanent contract.
Salary: $27.45 per hour plus plus 9.5% employer superannuation and up to an additional 5% employer co-contribution to superannuation, 5 weeks annual leave, subsidised gym membership, sustainable travel allowance or parking permit, a rostered day off per month and a range of health and wellbeing benefits.
Please visit our website https://careers.subiaco.wa.gov.au/ click on view all jobs and position title to see attached position description for Gym Instructor.
The estimated closure date is 25 February 2020 but we reserve the right to close the ad prior to this date.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia