Subiaco is going through an exciting transformation with sophisticated developments in terms of residential options, the commercial sector, retail, hospitality, entertainment and leisure. It is enriched by a leading urban tree canopy throughout, a buzzing café culture, inviting parks and open spaces and a friendly thriving community.
At the City of Subiaco, we are community focused, collaborative, inclusive and safety orientated. When you join our team, you’ll be provided with great benefits, training and development and opportunities to expand your talents. Whether you’re located in an office or out in the field, all our people live our values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity and Customer Service.
We care about each other, our diverse backgrounds, genders, cultural mix and encourage people of all abilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We are currently looking for Basketball Umpires for casual employment at Lords Recreation Centre for our mixed adults’ social sports competition. All applicants must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Join our Sports team at Lords and be responsible for the following as an Umpire:
- Responsible for the game play and rulings of games within the court sports environment.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the current by-laws for the specific sports competitions.
- Responsible for equipment while umpiring including bibs, balls and scoreboard.
- Report any unsportsmanlike conduct and assist sports department with any investigations into incidents.
The essential requirements for this position include:
- Qualifications and experience in umpiring/refereeing in allocated sport.
- Available Monday through Wednesday nights 6pm - 10.45pm.
Only applications with a CV/Resume attached will be considered.
Hourly rate: starting at $20.55 per game or $27.40 per hour.
- Also enjoy free Lords membership (Conditions apply)
Enquiries: Michael O’Day – Team Leader Sports 6229 6627
Applications close: 4.00pm 06 May 2021 but we reserve the right to close the advertisement prior to this date